See New York when it sparkles - the Empire State Building, Greenwich Village, SoHo, Chinatown, the Lower East Side, Rockefeller Center, Manhattan Bridge, Brooklyn and more.
Enjoy a magnificent display of neon spectacles through the heart of Times Square atop a double-decker bus! Also marvel at the memorable views of Chinatown, Empire State Building, Soho, Little Italy, Manhattan Bridge, Brooklyn Bridge and more! Planet Hollywood meal vouchers are designed to suit a wide variety of tastes.
During the holiday season this tour becomes a Holiday Lights tour
, featuring the animated window displays and holiday decorations at New York's famous department stores, the Giant Tree at Rockefeller Center and Manhattan's other unique sights during holidays.
- 17:30 to 20:00
Daily from 8th Avenue
- 18:00 to 21:00
Sunday to Thursday from the Times Square stop on 7th Avenue
- 18:30 to 21:30
Friday and Saturday from the Times Square stop on 7th Avenue
- May to October: 30-minute interval from 18:00 to 21:00
- November to April: 18:00, 18:30, 19:00
Listen to a live tour guide in English or enjoy pre-recorded tour narration in French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Mandarin, Russian, Japanese, Korean, or Hebrew on the double-decker buses.
- Bus tour (View route
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Children under 3 years travel free on local sightseeing tours when not occupying a separate seat.
- Please check in at the meeting point at least 30 minutes before departure.
- This tour is not hop-on hop off.
- This tour is valid for one evening.