Explore Seville, known for being the artistic and cultural center in Southern Spain. Visit the historical masterpieces of Seville such as Islamic monuments, or some of its lush gardens and flamenco festivals on this hop on hop off tour!
Seville is the artistic, cultural, and financial capital of southern Spain. The city is a historical masterpiece full of Islamic monuments, gardens and Flamenco festivals. Enjoy a tour around the city and hop on and off at your convenience.
The splendid Torre del Oro (Tower of Gold) was built by the Almohad dynasty as a watchtower and defensive barrier on the river. Hop off and visit the Puente de San Telmo (bridge of San Telmo), the University of Seville and the Casino de la Exposicion (Casino Exhibition Hall).
The Casino Exhibition displays the work of the Valencian architect Vicente Traver and Thomas, who used elements of Baroque design.
Free tickets for the Church of Salvador and the Torre de los Perdigones are included in your hop on hop off ticket. You may also join guided walking tours on offer through Parque Maria Luisa, Santa Cruz, Macarena and Triana.
Stop 1 - Torre del Oro (Paseo de Colon)
Stop 2 - Plaza de España
Stop 3 - Plaza de América
Stop 4 - Triana: San Jacinto
Stop 5 - Triana: Calle Castilla
Stop 6 - Exposicion Universal (Expo 92)
Stop 7 - Isla Magica
Stop 8 - Macarena
Stop 9 - Torre de los Perdigones
Stop 10 - Alameda de Hercules
Stop 11 - Plaza del Duque
Stop 12 - Plaza de Armas
: 60 minutes
: 20 to 30 minutes
View Route Map
Pre-recorded Spanish, English, French, German, Italian Portuguese, Japanese, Russian, Dutch, Danish, Swedish Chinese, Hebrew
- 24-hour hop on hop off ticket
- Free tickets for the Church of Salvador and the Torre de los Perdigones
- Free walking tours
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Children below 5 years old are free of charge.
- Full mobility facilities available on all tour buses.
- Schedules are subject to change.
- You may choose to hop on the bus at any stop along the route and exchange your voucher there.
All ticket validities are for consecutive hours/days from first use.
- A 1-day ticket is valid only for the day of redemption.
- A 24-hour ticket is valid from the time redeemed until the same time the following day.
The same principle applies for a 2-day/ 48-hour (or more) ticket.