Enjoy a spectacular flight over the lights of Las Vegas! View historic downtown and the famous Fremont Street Experience! Fly in a state-of-the-art luxury jet helicopter!
You will ascend from our Las Vegas terminal for an approximate 30-minute flight over Hoover Dam with incredible views of Lake Mead and the Colorado River before circling back and heading down the world famous Las Vegas Strip.
This tour offers a unique vantage point, unlike any other in Las Vegas. Keep your camera handy as you take in all the sights from the air on this incredible tour.
Some of the amazing sights on this tour include the Hoover Dam, one of the seven man-made wonders of the world; Lake Mead, the largest man-made lake in the northern hemisphere; the world famous Las Vegas Strip and the Fremont Street Experience.
Fly on an executive million-dollar 6 passenger jet helicopter with all forward facing seats which allow 180 degrees of unrestricted views in air-conditioned comfort.
- 30-minute helicopter ride
- Taxes and fees
- Pick-up and drop off by luxury stretch limousine from most Las Vegas hotels
- Fuel surcharge
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- English, Italian, French, German, Russian, Spanish, Japanese
- Tour times may vary depending on aircraft and weather.
- Prices and tour itineraries are subject to change without notice.
- The following information for each participant will be required upon booking:
* Full name
* Weight in kilograms
- For safety reasons and aircraft balance, guests weighing over 275 lbs (124.74 kgs) may be charged for 2 seats depending on total passenger weight per helicopter.