Visit areas surrounding Pattaya where you will be able to see the local way of life. This is a very varied half day discovery tour of the local area including visits to the Orchid Farm, Oyster Farm and Thai Village.
Visit areas surrounding Pattaya and see the local way of life. Our tour includes a display of colourful tropical fish at the Marine Aquarium in Bang Saen, a visit to Nong Mon's local market, where you can try a local delicacy, sweet sticky rice baked in bamboo tubes, a view of the cliff where monkeys roam wild, an oyster farm, and the stone mason's village of Ang Sila. If you're learning how to cook Thai food, you will know that a mortar and pestle to grind your spices and herbs is an essential tool, and this village makes the very best stone versions in all Thailand.
On the way back we will call in at an Orchid Farm where you will see many varieties of orchids and hybrids in bloom, and a fascinating demonstration of orchid propagation and cultivation. If you have a green house or conservatory at home, it is worth taking back a small bottle of propagated young baby orchids set in jelly to have a permanent living souvenir of Thailand at home.
- Sightseeing tour
- English-speaking guide
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- This tour has a 6 passenger minimum requirement for operation and is subject to cancellation if this minimum is not met. Please call at least 24 hours prior to departure to confirm schedule.
- Children below 2 years old are free of charge.
- All tour itineraries are subject to change due to the weather and local conditions on the day of the tour.
- Pattaya Beach (5 hours)
- Excludes pick up from Chon Chan Hotel
- Jomtien Beach (4 hours)
- Excludes pick up from the Na-Jomtien area (Ambassador, Pinnacle, Botany, etc.), Bang Saray and Sattahip (Sunset Village, Sunset Park, Sea Sand Sun, etc.)